Summer Recipe Recap
Although summer officially says, “farewell” tomorrow — after-school snacks beat out beach picnics, fall sports trump weekend farmers’ markets and fireworks are gradually replaced by jingling bells — the sun still seems to shine with summer’s glow, and a lingering heat keeps winter at bay. Early autumn, or an “Indian Summer,” is the perfect time of year to enjoy both the best of summer’s sunny days and the delicious fall harvest.
Here are nine of our favorite recipes from summer that are perfect for filling hungry stomachs this fall:
- Ricotta Granola Breakfast Bowl. Top with your favorite fruit!
- Gruyere + Gouda + Apple + Sausage + Beer. Hello, Oktoberfest!
- Fresh Mozzarella + Roasted Red Peppers. Easy entertaining with friends!
- Mozzarella + Sausage Pizza. Movie Night perfection.
- Reuben Dip. Game Day, here we come!
- Blue Cheese + Dark Chocolate + Walnuts + Dried Apricots. The perfect night to yourself.
- Gruyere, Mushroom Prosciutto Crepes. Think cool, rainy morning.
- Ham & Swiss Baguette. A perfect autumn picnic.
- Wisconsin Cheese Fiesta Dip. Did somebody say “tailgate”?