Wisconsin Cheesemakers in Autumn: Part 1
This October we visited a few cheesemakers around southwestern Wisconsin. Proud of Wisconsin’s talented cheesemakers and farmers, we snapped some photos to share with you. We’ll post some more pictures later this month.
2. Aging Gruyère in Monroe, Wisconsin.
3. A cloudy day and Wisconsin beautiful countryside.
5. Limburger cheese production in action.
6. The only Limburger cheese factory in the states.
9. More delicious Limburger aging on antique wooden shelves.