Wisconsin Cheese Holiday Pairing No. 1
Pears? Check. Crusty French bread? Check. Wisconsin Aged Cheddar? Indubitably.
For an easy holiday pairing sure to impress your guests this season turn to a classic Wisconsin Cheese and a bold presentation – our Pear Cider Reduction with Wisconsin Aged Cheddar Cheese.
- Cut the pears and line them up on your favorite serving plate.
- Mirror the pears with some warm slices of crusty bread from your local bakery.
- Let the Aged Cheddar, 2 years or older preferred, shine on a nicely sized cutting board with a cheese knife or two – letting guests easily slice off their desired amount.
- Serve the pear syrup in a small creamer dish or a few small dip bowls and serving spoons.
- Have guests pair your starter with a bold glass of syrah, tall milky porter or sweet snifter of brandy – delicious matches for a sharp, complex Cheddar.
Visit CheeseCupid.com for more holiday cheese and libation pairing tips.