Winter Recipe Recap
Before the snow and chill of winter become a distant memory, don’t forget to taste some of the many Wisconsin Cheese-infused recipes we have been delighted to share over the past few months. From a sweet breakfast with Wisconsin Mascarpone, to a tangy roasted vegetable salad with a Wisconsin Gorgonzola vinaigrette, your kitchen will stay warm through the last frost.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip – Perfect for game day with Wisconsin Blue Cheese.
- Wisconsin Mascarpone Cookie Cannoli Dip – A new way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Gorgonzola Vinaigrette on Roasted Vegetables & Kamut Salad – Make your vegetables even more flavorful with a Wisconsin Gorgonzola kick.
- Double Chocolate Cake with Wisconsin Cream Cheese Frosting – There is no substitute for Wisconsin Cream Cheese frosting.
- Wisconsin Fontina Polenta – Of the many versions of polenta, this one shines with Wisconsin Fontina.
- Cranberry & Walnut Cheddar-Stuffed Pork Loin – A dinner party favorite.
- Brandy Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding with Wisconsin Mascarpone – Dessert made to keep you warm.
- Wisconsin Ricotta & Strawberry Stuffed French Toast – Upgrade your French toast with Wisconsin Ricotta.
- Cajun Shrimp Dip – Bold spices makes this dip the life of the party.