Back to School Giveaway
Now that summer vacation has ended and school is in session, lunches have to become pre-packed and backpack compatible. Parents now face the challenge of putting together healthy and kid-friendly snacks and meals. Liven up lunch hour with some of our lunchbox inspiration, along with a chance to win one of five Wisconsin Cheese Lunch Bags to keep your treats cool.
- Help fulfill your kids’ daily fruit quota by giving them something tasty to dip into. This Mascarpone Fruit Dip delivers the dairy with yogurt and Wisconsin Mascarpone, along with the sweet flavors of honey and vanilla to dunk apples, berries, peaches, pears and oranges into.
- Skip the store-bought crackers and make your own Cheddar Cheese Crackers for a crunchy, salty treat made with real Wisconsin Cheddar. Pack along some diced turkey to add some lean protein.
- Forgo the plain PB&J with these colorful Pepper Jack Roll-Ups. If your kids prefer a milder cheese, substitute shredded Havarti or Mozzarella.
Giveaway: Wisconsin Cheese Lunch Bag
How to Enter:
Visit our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/WisconsinCheese, and leave a comment answering the following question:
What was (or is) your favorite packed lunch to have at school?
- Five entries will be chosen at random.
- Giveaway ends Monday, September 23, at 5 p.m. EST.
- Winner will be notified through a direct Facebook message.
- Entries are limited to one per household (and to U.S. residents).